Laptop 13.3'' Privacy Screen (16:9)
Laptop 13.3'' Privacy Screen (16:9)
|11.56"L x 6.5"W
|Compatible Phone Models
|HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Samsung and Levono and other laptop brands.
|Anti Glare, Anti Blue Light, Privacy
- 【Privacy Filter Dimensions】Width: 11 9/16" (11.6 inches/294 mm), Height: 6 1/2" (6.5 inches/166 mm), Diagonal: 13.3" (337.82 mm) - Aspect Ratio 16:9. Mamol 13.3'' laptop privacy filter is designed to be compatible with Lenovo, HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Samsung, and other 13.3in laptop brands. Please verify your screen's width and height measurements before ordering as it's not recommended to only measure your screen's diagonal size. Contact us if you have any questions about dimensions.
- 【Enhanced Privacy Filter】With unique, ultra-fine microlouver technology, our laptop privacy screen 13.3 inch added a layer of security and limits viewing angle to +/- 30 degrees by keeping prying eyes away from password and document info while work around others, in public places, or near customers. A clear vision for you while others see a black screen – it gives you peace of mind knowing that your information and your laptop are as safe as possible.
- 【Eyes Protection】This 13.3 inch Privacy Screen Filters are manufactured with unique technology which reduces UV light up to 97% and Blue light up to 65% to help with eye strain after hours of screen time. As a reversible privacy screen filter: choose the glossy side for an extra clarity and enhanced privacy or choose the matte side to minimize glare and distracting reflection. Meet your different daily use needs.
- 【Simple Installation】1) Apply clear adhesive stickers directly on the screen filter to hold it in place on the monitor screen itself; 2) Install these plastic slide mount tabs on the outer rim of the screen to hold the privacy screen in place (for computer screens with a raised bezel only), allowing you to slide the filter on and off the screen as needed. You can watch the uploaded video or contact us to send the installation video if you have any questions about installation.
- 【Buy with Confidence】Mamol laptop privacy screen filters provide you with ample functionality without your worrying about the prying eyes, scratching the screen, cleaning it again and again. Purchase confidently knowing your laptop screen privacy shield includes a lifetime warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Does exactly what I need it to do.
Love the mounting "tabs" that allow you to remove it easily if necessary.
The privacy screen produced by Mamol is great. I did some (not much) research on privacy screens before I purchased this one. I did read a lot of reviews on all the website links I clicked on before I purchased the Mamol screen. Sending my thanks to other reviewers out there! :)
A couple of recommendations:
1. please measure your screen before you purchase.
2. The dimensions they have on their site are EXACTLY what size screen they'll be sending you.
3. I DEFINITELY recommend this product as it cut down the glare on my laptop (my desk is right next to a window).
6. It does work. if someone is right behind you, yeah they'll be able to see your screen. If someone is off at an angle (60 degrees is shown on their packaging) you CANNOT see anything.
This privacy screen is great! When I have it on my computer and look directly at my screen, I barely notice that it’s there, but I know I don’t have to worry about others around me seeing my screen since it blacks out at an angle.
Had to buy a privacy screen for exam taking at school and this is perfect. Provides ample privacy without dimming the screen too much. Best adhesive option compared to what I’ve seen other students with. I chose to “permanently” attach it to the screen since I do not want to deal with removal and reapplication every time I use it, and the adhesive option for intermittent use seems bulky, but I can’t attest to this since I did not apply those. I chose to apply with the clear double sided adhesive strips. They are barely visible when the screen is on and since they run along the edge of the screen it’s not an issue at all. Highly recommend for student who want a low profile screen protector.
I really like it so far! It's like it's not even there. I REALLY SUCK at applying things like this, and went in thinking I was for sure going to ruin it. It's a really tedious job, but just take it slow and have some patience. Especially because you'll be sitting for a while if you want it right. I luckily managed to get all the airbubble out. I suggest you slowly get rid of the airbubbles as you are applying it instead of just smaking it on there. Luckily nothing was missing and the instructions helped me. Definitely recommend.